Photo Restoration Melbourne
Peter King Retouching Studio is a home-based business that first started in our Glen Iris studio on the 18th of February 1986.
In that time we have restored literally thousands of photographs for customers.
Needless to say, there have been many changes in how photo restorations are made in that time.
Originally the tools of a retoucher were the air brush and darkroom with a limited range of possibilities for photographic restoration.
Todays digital technology has made a vast improvement to what can be achieved; from complex composite restorations, to restorations of severely damaged photographs.
We have evolved with the changing technology and now offer state of the art equipment and software but our care and attention to quality stays the same as it was in 1986.
We are confident you will be delighted with our service and offer a money back guarantee on all photo restorations.
Please call for an obligation free chat.
We offer friendly personalised service with old fashioned values of quality and honesty.
Your Photo Restoration
- Your original photograph is copied and the image is digitally retouched.
- It is then reproduced to your desired size.
- Images are saved digitally and can be reordered at any time.
- Your precious original is returned to you with the reproduction and a digital file.
- The whole process usually takes 7-10 days depending on workload.
- You can have a beautiful custom frame made at this stage.
Photo restoration video.
We do scanning of prints, all size negatives and slides as well as large format scanning.